- Written by Gi
Acknowledgement of names
1. The words "user", "users", or "you" and all other phrases and words that may be deemed to have a similar meaning, appearing within this agreement represent any parties (or party) and any individuals (or individual) "using", to the extent of downloading and displaying electronic documents, including but not limited to HTML documents, this site, www.gi-news.com.
2. The phrase "this site", the word "we", the word "our", or any variations thereof appearing within this agreement represent www.gi-news.com s as a company, our subsidiaries, our employees, our services, our features, our programs, our graphics, our publications, our policies, our documents, and all else that may be deemed to belong to www.gi-news.com or that applies to a specific statement or point.
User terms and conditions
1. You acknowledge your full acceptance of these terms by your actions; browsing this site and making use of our services acknowledges your full acceptance of these terms.
2. You take full responsibility for the criminal and illegal actions taken while visiting www.gi-news.com or any subsidiaries of www.gi-news.com. These illegal activities include but are not limited to the sale or purchase of contraband on our site, the exchange of pirated software on our site, or the threatening of users on our site.
3. You take complete responsibility for any indirect or direct damages or losses that may occur to you while visiting any page, subsidiary, or section of this site.
4. You acknowledge that these terms of usage forwww.gi-news.com are subject to immediate change, improvement, and/or modification without prior notification or approval from this site.
5. You acknowledge that some pages, subsidiaries, or sections of this site may be deemed offensive but agree not to hold this site responsible for the potentially offensive material.
6. You acknowledge that the views, opinions, and documents within this site do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of this site. Many items on this site are written by other parties.
7. You are solely responsible for ensuring that no material published to this site by you personally violates trademark, copyright, patent, or any other law(s) whether local, state, federal, or otherwise. Copyrighted material may only be posted to this site if prior consent from the copyright holder is acquired.
8. You will refrain from "hacking" on this site, breaking through our security on this site, or making attempts to break through our security on this site whether or not that attempted breach or breach of security causes damages, losses, or destruction.
9. You acknowledge that the quality, completeness, accuracy, and validity of the information within this site should be determined solely by you; inaccurate data, errors, or missing data is possible.
10. You will not post, publish, or display any material on, within, or through this site that is hateful, threatening, racist, pornographic, defamatory, promotes scams, can be deemed as "spam mail", or that otherwise violates any local, state, and federal laws.
11. If any part, section, or guideline within this policy is proven to be invalid, void, or incorrect, all other guidelines still remain intact and enforced to their full extent.
12. You will not resell, duplicate, copy, reproduce, or distribute in part or whole any section of this site commercially, privately, or publicly. Any discovery of such reproduced data may result in legal action.
13. You will hold harmless this site from any losses (including attorney fees), damages, claims, liabilities, or problems that may occur during your involvement with this site, submissions made to this site, dealings with others on this site, or any other actions performed on this site that may result in loss.